Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pitching Tents

I will be selling my pottery at two craft fairs this summer!





Art Star Craft Bazaar

Sat May 31st, 11am - 7pm & Sun June 1st, 11am - 5pm
Rain or shine
at Penn's Landing Great Plaza (Columbus Blvd. between Walnut & Market Sts)
My booth is #78, down around the fountain closest to the river.






Art For The Cash Poor
Sat June 14, 1-6 pm & Sun June 15, 1-6 pm
Rain or shine
at The Crane Arts Building
1400 N. American Street (at Master Street, a little north of Girard Av.)

Both events should be a lot of fun, with live music and over a hundred talented artists and crafters at each show.

Leaving my office job in order to focus on ceramics has been simultaneously energizing and exhausting, but overall I am immensely satisfied with this choice. Many people have the opinion that a career in the arts = penniless, but I disagree, and plan on turning this into my livelihood. Although I have sold my work before, being in these shows is a major step. Thanks for everyone's enthusiasm and encouragement.

I'd love to see you at one or both events!

No comments: