Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Art Star Craft Bazaar 2008




Who doesn't love a Bazaar? I was amazed by how many friends came by, SO good to see everyone. Yeah, the weather was a real drag on Saturday, a lot of the vendors closed up, but since pottery can pretty much stand up to the rain I ended up sticking it out, which worked out. Still I was glad that Sunday brought sunshine and lots of foot traffic, to make for a real festival atmosphere. It was exhausting, but fun, and encouraging.






Details to remember for next craft fair:

Have tape and twine. Always.

Get a dolly/cart. My family let me use their "Total Trolley" on the second day which was completely marvelous, as seen on TV.

Use paperweights to hold down the mailing list.

Bring TP and baby wipes, especially if uncertain about the bathroom situation.





The little tent that could!

















Oh Jonah, did that load-in tire you out?

2 comments:

Mônica said...

We had a great time at the fair! I've been using my mug and love it, just the right size, comfortable to hold and just beautiful!

Good luck on your next show. We won't be able to go to that one, but hopefully there'll be more soon. :-)

Snowday Ceramics by Carol Han said...

Monica, I'm glad you guys came by, and it is always satisfying to know that a piece of pottery goes on to have an active life. See you soon.